Monday, 1 June 2015

Play Time for Alexander...


It's so long since I did any scrap pages that I'm really out of practice and I've got so many gorgeous photos to use too.  So easy to fall into the trap of being overwhelmed by it all so today I've made a start and intend to do more as the week goes on.

To create this page about my grandson, Alexander, I used Serif Craft Artist and a really bright digi kit from my collection.  My plan for the page came from Sketches in Thyme where the new challenge involves using this fabulous sketch by Bev Code.


Thank you Bev it was a cool sketch to work with.

Other challenges...

Annie xxx

14 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet picture and great take on this sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous photo and page Ginny x

Diane said...

What a wonderful picture and layout.

Hugs Diane

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is so gorgeous Annie… it's a wonderful photo of your grandson and the bright and cheery elements are just perfect with it!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Dawn said...

Brilliant page, you haven't lost your touch!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Stacy H-W said...

Lovely page!! I totally understand what you mean about getting overwhelmed with all the photos to scrap but you can't let yourself think like that. Just do it for the fun of it. Look how wonderful you page turned out! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

Marie Friant said...

Beautiful page!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along over at Sketches In Thyme.

Monique Fox

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Adorable1 Thanks for playing along over at Sketches In Thyme.

Monique Fox

Rochelle Spears said...

Cute!!! Love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with Sketches In Thyme! :)

Brenda said...

What a cute photo and great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

Helen Pigott said...

Fantastic use of colour, so bright and cheerful
Thanks for taking the time to join us at Stitches in Thyme!
~Helen~

Perlilandia said...

Cute!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Sketches In Thyme! :)

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Love the pop of colour! Thanks for playing along at SIT!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.