Tuesday, 16 June 2015

I love gardening...

This is card order made for one of my daughter's workmates.  I had to make it really fast as it had to be delivered today - eeeeeeeeeeeek!
Thankfully my printer worked and my new Joanna Sheen CD Rom bought as a bargain offer recently came good and I found a gardening image just bursting with flowers.  A little bit of mat and layering and biff bash bosh jobs a good un or at least a reasonable card anyway.
I took all the images into Craft Artist software to plan the design and only printed the images I needed.  Using the punch feature I was able to punch out matching paper for the sentiments and using the cut out studio I was able to create decoupage layers in the right size.  Without Craft Artist I would be really like a crafter with a hand tied behind her back.

Challenges...

Annie xxx

7 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Annie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is beautiful Ginny x

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty gardening card! Lov the images you decoupaged and that cute watering can DP.

I havenever used a CD...hangs head in shame. I am a bit hopeless with new things and keep hoping I will meet a friend who knows how to use them. I will look into the software you mentioned as perhaps that will help. I own three cd's and have never used them!

MagsB said...

Wow, Annie, this is just lush - the decoupaging looks like one of those fabulous old still life paintings! Gorgeous!!

love Mags B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, pretty image and perfect for this weeks challenge too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flower Power' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Alli Devine said...

Great card love the image and the border Thanks for entering our 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.