Saturday, 13 June 2015

My Time to Craft Day...

I am so enjoying my time as guest designer at My Time to Craft.  This week's challenge of all white except the image really stretched my brain as I had loads of ideas, but couldn't decide which one to go with.  In the end I used my Silhouette machine to create this star shaped card and then added a cute stamped Penny Black hedgehog to the middle.  
The fancy cut out part of the star was attached to the main body with foam strips to give it depth.  A bit fiddly, but worth it I think.
The image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pencils and then chalked around the edges.  I seem to be doing quite well lately in getting ahead with my Christmas cards.  Hope to continue as last year was a bit hectic to say the least.

Additional Challenges...
Have a good weekend everyone and do pop over to MTTC to see the fab projects by the rest of the team too.

Annie xxx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the design Ginny x

La Papera Gialla said...

This star is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
Monica - DT

Pat said...

Oh so gorgeous Annie, absolutely love the shape of your card the cut out detail and the cute hedgie.

Pat xx

Cazro said...

A wonderful unusual card, loving the star and the main image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz

Ann said...

Such an adorable hedgehog - they're one of my favorites!! Love the star shape!

Sue from Oregon said...

Thank you so much for joining our June Penny Black Saturday Challenge-White on White!

Now this is my type of card...a cute image and a Silhouette base! Love it!!!

♥ Sue Kment

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful creation and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week love the shape

Sheryl said...

This is just fantastic. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's this month, hugs Sheryl xx

Greta said...

Super cute--love the design! Glad you joined us at PBSC!

Helen said...

Such a sweet card - love that cute little hedgie!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge & the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card... Cute image love the star shaped card.....
Thanks for joining us At PBSC this Month
Hugs Sylvie xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.