Thursday, 6 August 2015

Cat mail...


oh my it's week two at Aud Sentiments and my chance to show case my card made with this stunning digi from Stitchy Bear called Cat Mail.  Our present challenge is a great and very easy to use sketch- do give it a try. 
I love Sihouettes especially when printed on acetate and laid over some shaded glitter card that I've had in my stash for quite a long time.  Originally from Kanban, but I don't think they sell it now.  I've also sneaked a doily onto the card.  Since I found a whole drawer full of these gems in my stash I have really gone to town with them.

Other challenges...


Annie xxx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Chris said...

Gorgeous, so stylish with the simple black and white colour combo, shows off that stunning digi perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love that beautiful stamp and the super design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

Pat xx

~ginny said...

I will lay odds this card is even MORE beautiful in person Annie! When I enlarge it I can see the wonderful blue and white background paper and the shine of the acetate used for the sentiment too. Your use of the silver mat layered on your base card and the black half pearls[?] anchoring your focal image are really nice details! Well done ladybird!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Anonymous said...

Cool B&W card, Annie! I really like the image from Stitchy Bear and your layout is very pleasing too.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a lovely silhouette stamp and you made it shine, Annie! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Craftychris said...

Ooh you card is gorgeous! I love black and white and that digi is fabulous! xxx

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely image. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments Challenge, Agnieszka DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.