Saturday, 15 August 2015

My Time to Craft...


I've done loads of crafting over the last few weeks, but not had much time for actually blogging the things I've made.  However, today I'm showing my super quick make for our new challenge at My Time to Craft.  Actually making one was quick, but I now have a whole host of them to finish ready for our Christmas get together.  Knowing me I'll be making the rest of the set on Christmas Day morning or Tony will be the only one to get a place card.  No seriously I will finish the set and blog them to prove it.
Our new challenge is to create an easel card.  Luckily I remembered that I'd seen some amazing free cut files at Bird's Cards.  She does the most fabulous designs and allows people to use them for free - how amazingly kind is that?
I cut the base card in white and then used blue mirri card for accents - fastened it all together - added a name card and bish, bash, bosh job done.  
My super quick project is also for the challenges at...

Well after all that I think all that's left for me to say is Happy Christmas to you all.
Annie xxx

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, unique design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT; xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card design Ginny x

Cazro said...

Fabulous place mat, what a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Christmas. Caz DT

Ann said...

Beautiful - and a great idea, using an easel card as a place card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome idea hun, love the blue mirri looks great.
Need a photo of them all when you have done them lol
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

How cool...I love this! I hear you on not having the time to blog your projects, I guess I'd rather spend my time crafting than doing all that editing and typing! Thanks for sharing with us at Moving Along with the Times.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.