Saturday, 29 August 2015

Christmas flowers...



Our latest challenge at My Time to Craft is flowers as the main image and focal point on your project. How easy is that?  I do hope we see loads of stunning creations.  My card is yet another Christmas creation.  I seem to be well ahead with my Christmas cards this year - very strange - it's looking like Christmas will be a breeze this time providing I remember where I have stashed the cards!
Materials...

  • stepper card die to cut base card and mat and layering pieces - Press Cut 1
  • designer paper from 6" by 6" magazine freebie years back
  • poinsetta die (Marianne?)
  • spotty frame die (Spellbinders?)
  • sentiment tag die by xcut
  • brads and peel off to finish

Other Challenges...
Have a great weekend.
Annie xxx



9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design Ginny x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Just love, love this holiday beauty. So excited to be a part of the team. What a beauty and eye catching details. Fabulously crafted.
Hugs
Berni

Sandy said...

Beautiful!!! Love the fab paper and the poinsettias look stunning in gold. Thanks for popping in to my blog, much appreciated.
Hugs, Sandy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the papers & poinsettias
Hugs Shell xx

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, love the colours you used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

cohenna said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Very nice flowers - I love poinsettia

Danielle Vincent said...

This is just lovely Annie! Love the gold accents - very festive!

Jo said...

Love the colours Annie! and the shape :)

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hi Annie, just love this holiday step card. The palette is design is so perfect for the holidays. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Berni

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.