Wednesday, 2 September 2015

A little gift...


for my daughter's new kitchen.  I bought these glass drink mats ages ago with the idea of altering them or maybe adding a photo as they are meant to be used.  This week I decided to create something very quick and easy, but also a perfect match for my daughter's very shiny black, white and silver themed kitchen.  Using black and silver snippets from my scrap box I cut the size of black card to slot in the back of the mat and then added a silver heart die cut.  Bish bash bosh as my friend Max would say job done in a very short time and my daughter was over the moon with them.

Challenges...

Enjoy your week whatever you are up to.

Annie xxx

3 comments:

Di said...

Oh these are lovely Annie - no wonder your daughter loves them! Very stylish drink mats indeed!

Hugs

Di xx

Jenni's Jems said...

Oh I love these and can see why your daughter is over the moon ...they are gorgeous!!!! x

MagsB said...

Annie, these are just so chic and elegant! What a great idea, I'm not surprised that your daughter loves them!!

love Mags B x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.