Saturday, 12 September 2015

An Owl Notebook...


as a little extra gift for my dear friend who loves anything with an owl theme so creating this for her fell in very nicely with our latest challenge at My Time to Craft.
Yes this challenge fortnight sees us looking at owls and hopefully some wonderful owl inspired projects.  I do hope you will dig out your stamps - digis - anything you can find and show us your projects and do check out what my team mates have created.  They are a very talented bunch and none of them have paid me to say that - honest!

For my notebook I used a digi available at Sweet Pea Stamps - it was super easy and very relaxing to colour using my Promarkers.  I love the swirls on the tree and the details on the feathers - very Zentangle without having to do it yourself.

Other Challenges...

Have a fabulous weekend.  Thanks for looking and commenting on my projects - I'm hoping to do some blog hopping myself this weekend so do leave me a comment and I will return the favour.
Annie xxx




7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol great minds & all that. I saw this image a while ago & just had to buy it.
As you say really relaxing to colour, loved colouring my three in. I'm sure your friend will treasure her notebook
Have a great Sunday
hugs Shell xx

shirley-bee said...

Striking image, beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Very beautifully colored Annie! I'm sure that she will love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely coloured owl and perfect for a note book. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Hannelie said...

Your coloring looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining our team at Seize the Birthday!

Theng Creation said...

This project is really nice <3 Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenge.
Hugs from Therese, DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.