At Craftyhazlenut's this week it's time to add a sentiment so I'm showing one the cards I couldn't post on here when my internet was defunct. Bad times!
Sometimes sentiments are a bit tricky to add to the design of the card - on this card part of the card was too patterned for the sentiment to show and the other part too textured, but I find that adding a tag solves the problem.
Topper and background card by Hunkydory and silver mirri embossed forms main background on scalloped edge black card base.
Other challenges...
- Pixie's Snippet Challenge - the strip on the left hand side was the remainder from another card I made.
- Moving along with the times - embossing - spotty background
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Off to Ross Papercraft Show today - yeah - love his shows. Have a good day all whatever you are up to.
Annie xxx
13 comments:
Such lovely, nontraditional colors. Love how you added the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!
A really pretty card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, x
What a lovely card Annie. I'm glad you've now been able to publish it. The little tags are work really well for your sentiment. Barbxxx
What a lovely card Annie. I'm glad you've now been able to publish it. The little tags are work really well for your sentiment. Barbxxx
That really is a top tip for adding sentiments! Very striking and lovely snippets card.
It's Hooch o'clock at the Tree House later! Come join in the fun.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Wonderful card, so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, xxx
Lovely dramatic card. And thanks, I've just worked out how to add a sentiment I've been struggling with.
Super card Annie - and a great idea to add the sentiment as you did. It's great to see you in the playground - go easy on the hooch that SaRn is touting around :) I think the recipe contains fermented potatoes!
Hugs
Di xx
WOW!! Love everything about this card!! The layout, the color scheme, everything!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week!
Susan DT
A beautiful card and love the layout Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos
This is gorgeous x
Super card, thanks for playing along with our Embossing Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx
Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 265 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x
Post a Comment