My grandson like most little ones loves all the super heros and when I saw that Mary Ellen Smith at Free Dearie Dolls Digi's had drawn, coloured and allowed her followers to use this fantastic little fellow I couldn't wait to make a card.
I created the whole thing apart from the base black card in Craft Artist and simply printed it all out on photo paper. Simples!
Thank you Mary - my grandson will love this so much.
Challenges...
- Aud Sentiments - use a love sentiment
- Crafty Card Makers - love , love, love
- Just us Girls - word is Valentine
- Polkadoodles - love and romance
- Simon Says Stamp - have a heart
- Digi Choosday - have a heart
Have a great week everyone. Hugs for those who need them.
Annie xxx
13 comments:
Super cool! I bet he will love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Bec
A fabulous fun card love it Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos
Back with my DT hat on . Fabulous card and image .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
A great fun card.Hubby will love this. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
What a SUPER fun V day card for your gs! I bet he loves it!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!
This is such a fun and unique valentine's day card. I LOVE LOVE the concept of using super hero. Clever1 Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge.
Gayatri xx
Fun card and perfect for the recipient.
Hugs from All-Pancaked-Out Sarn xxx
Super cool card and can only imagine how much he will love it! So glad you joined us this time over at Just Us Girls!
Simple love it! Love your different take on our Valentine Challenge this week at Just Us Girls. Thanks for joining us.
such a fun card and thanks for sharing at POLKADOODLES this time in our Love & Romance challenge. Good luck in the Draw.
Aunty Sue DT
What an SUPER adorable kid's card (well, adults love heros too). Great Fun Card and thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge.
So adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-Dt.
This is just adorable and perfect for your grandson.
Thank you for sharing in our Love, Love, Love challenge. We hope to see you back again.
Lin
Crafty Cardmakers
Post a Comment