
Hurray a challenge which I am actually doing in the first few days of it being posted - that must be a miracle! The is a sketch from http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. The decoupaged pirate image and card inner is from the CD Kiddiwinks.
I must admit that I set out doing Pirates because there was a challenge on http://thankgoditsfriday.wordpress.com/ involving pirates but as per usual I didn't read the write up properly and sort of missed the bit that said you should be using stamps. Does anyone remember the way just before exams when we used to be told to read things more than once before putting pen to paper - well I think I ought to start following that advice!!!
I must admit that I set out doing Pirates because there was a challenge on http://thankgoditsfriday.wordpress.com/ involving pirates but as per usual I didn't read the write up properly and sort of missed the bit that said you should be using stamps. Does anyone remember the way just before exams when we used to be told to read things more than once before putting pen to paper - well I think I ought to start following that advice!!!
13 comments:
Wow what is this great. Fabulous design. Love the little pirat.
Thanks for playing TGiF.
This is just great Ann, what a fun card and fab colours too! I haven't managed any challenges on time for ages and, like you, when I do they usually don't meet the criteria.
What a fantastic pirate card - absolute great arrangement and perfect color-choice... Don´t mind about the missing stamps, when reading "TGiF" next friday you will certainly remember... *lol*
Thank you for participating TGiF with such a brilliant creation...
So cute!!! Great job with sketch 63...thanks for playing at CPS this week!
~Lea
Super cute! Great job on the sketch!
Great card, gorgeous layout
what great texture and that pirate is too darn cauute! so glad you are playing along at cps!
such a cute card! so unique!
Love your pirate card...too cute!!! Fab job!
ohmy goodness! I LOVE him!! how cool is that?!?!!
This is just simply adorable :)
Wow, this is an AWESOME card. The pirate is way cute!
This is awesome!!! Love all of the textures!
Post a Comment