
Our challenge this week at Ooh-la-la-Creations is tags and there is a whole host of tags as a blog candy prize for one lucky person who enters the challenge. Do pop over over there and have a look. 

There is also a few notes (I won't call it a tutorial cause I'm not that professional) and pictures showing how to create a tag folder card like the ones above.

All the images and rose background paper I used are from the 'Passion for Fashion' CD by Ooh-la-la-Creations.
7 comments:
Ann this card is just wonderful! So unique and such gorgeous images, I just love it.
Hi Ann, thanks for visit & compliment. You've been a busy girl!! These old fashioned ladies are delightful. Not quite sure 'old fashioned' is the right word - but you know what I mean.
Hugs Heather xx
Thank you for coming over to look I just adore this card I have found some of those cards I wondered what they were for now I know
xx
Fantastic, so elegant Ann.
This card is absolutely stunning well done hun xxx
Gorgeous card Ann
Ann x
Lovely card, lovely images.
Post a Comment