Sunday, 19 October 2008

Penny Black ATC...


It's ages since I entered the challenge at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/, which is crazy because I love Penny Black stamps. Anyway the challenge this week is to create and ATC and of course you have to use at least one Penny Black stamp.

The stamp I have used is one I bought at a craft show a little while back and for some reason I just never got round to using it. Could it be that I buy too much stuff? - any of my friends reading this are now nodding their heads wisely and saying we told you so!!! The stamp is called 'Burst of stars' and the quote is a clear stamp on a set by Cloud Nine Designs.


Materials used:
  • 'Burst of stars' Penny Black stamp
  • 'You never know when you are making a memory' quote clear stamp
  • Black corrugated card
  • Vintage earthy brown paper DCWV
  • vellum
  • brown brads
  • Adirondack 'ginger' ink pad
  • Versefine Black ink pad

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

This is a lovely ATC, really like how you used the vellum.

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful ATC.
Mrs W x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Very pretty, I love the vellum corners. Thanks for playing along this week in the PBSC ~ Jovi

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous ATC Ann and how true is that sentiment...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC and we hope to see you often
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the stamp and the torn vellum - very pretty! Thanks for joining in! xx

tracie said...

oh wow Ann this ATC is gorgoeus, I love the pretty papers and vellum corners - love it.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Max said...

Max nods her head wisely and says ... "I think we covered this topic this afternoon LOL!!" *wink*

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Irene said...

Gorgeous AT Ann

luv
irene

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.