As soon as I saw this dynamic sketch by Donalda at http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ I wanted to use it in this way. I thought the two outer circles were just right to use with animal prints with a wild cat image in the central circle.
As the challenge at http://tandastamps.blogspot.com/ this week is cats my card is also just right for there.The paw print is made using a punch my daughter bought years ago and it may not be a cat's but it was just so tempting to use it in the bottom corner.
Materials used:
- brown base card
- hammered cream and gold mirri card for matting and layering
- paw print punch
- Wizard standard circle die
- Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew CD for image and animal print backing paper
11 comments:
An absolutely stunning card Ann!
I think the animal print together with the colour scheme makes it look such an elegant card too.
Oh Ann, gobsmacked!!! your card is gorgeous. I love the CD now.
luv
irene
xxxx
Ann
Now the CD is put away for Santa !!!!
luv
irene
xxxx
Beautiful card Ann - perfect for both challenges
Ann x
Super card ... lovely image.
I think my New Year resolution is going to be to make enough time to join in with more challenges. Might get the creativity juices flowing like yours.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
This is lovely. Using the backing paper in the circles is really effective.
Beryl xx
Oh wow a stunning card what a fabulous image
Thanks for joining in LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x
This is a great sketch and the cat looks magnificent in the centre circle like that. Thanks for joining the Teaser this week!
Gorgeous card. That image is stunning.
Sharon
great card Anna and lovely image:)
sue
xx
Oh this is just gorgeous dear. You have done such a gorgeous job, the colors are just so elegant dear. Thanks for joining us this week at LOTV
Post a Comment