Some of you may have noticed that I've ditched the great long silly name I had for my blog. I never really liked the other name. It was thought up when I was in a great rush to start blogging and everyone seemed to have all the really good names.
I don't think this name is perfect - but I daren't have 'addicted to rubber' as it might tempt a few very unwelcome visiters!!
and my new title does celebrate the fact that very soon I will have a CRAFTROOM!!!
So excited about this - I just can't wait!!!
4 comments:
Brill idea Ann!!! Will change it on my blogroll too :)
Hugs
Elaine x
I think your new name is perfect Ann and I don't blame you for celebrating your soon-to-be craftroom!
I chose my name in a rush too and I hate it because it's so boring, I'll have to get my thinking cap on now as you've inspired me to change it.
I like the new name and I agree your other title might have caused you a few problems lol. How lucky for you to get a craftroom all to yourself. My living room looks like a bomb site at one end.
Beryl x
I am soooo envious. I would love to have a craftroom. I agree about 'addicted to rubber'. I wanted some day old chicks once - did a web search and you wouldn't believe what came up!
Beryl xx
Post a Comment