I seem to be getting a lot of people asking me how I manage to do acetate cards and keep them finger print free. Well, I don't think any of my cards would stand up to examination by the teams at CSI, but I do give them a little polish with a soft cloth carefully after completing and if any major disasters have occured 'Sticky Stuff Remover' used wisely brings them up a treat.
I don't know whether anyone else has done this but if you put a peel off on acetate and then decide it's not quite right it does leave a quite nasty mark, but this can be removed quite easily with the wonderful 'Sticky Stuff' remover. Actually, not that I would do this of course, but if you attach something in the wrong place with DST and have to pull it off the acetate can still be rescued with this marvellous product.
4 comments:
Will have to invest in some of that Ann.
Thanks for sharing how you keep your acetate looking good.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Such a wonderful tip Ann, I manage to make miri card look like it's been used for pass the parcel so I'll have to look out for this. Is it available from craft shops?
Thanks for that Ann, might pluck up courage to give it a go
Beryl x
God bless the person who thought up 'Sticky stuff remover' My dinner plates would end up stuck to my dining table without it.
Lakeland Plastics for any further visitors who don't know where to get it.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment