Sunday, 30 November 2008

Cool Blog Award...


Yeah Elaine has given me this great award for having a cool blog - isn't is just gorgeous. I can't wait to pass it on to 10 people (as instructed) - it's just so pretty.
Well there are just so many cool blogs out there that I could go on forever but I'm going to pass this on to blogs that I visit every day and these are (in no particularly order - oh I must stop watching silly TV programmes)...
Oh dear I've had to leave so many out - so sorry to any friends missed - please feel free if you are visiting my blog to pick up the award anyway! I'm sure no one will mind and if you're a friend of mine you're bound to be cool anyway.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on your fab award Ann and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I really appreciate it.
I'll pop it on my blog tomorrow.

Suzanne said...

Well a big congratulations from me too and many thanks for passing it on to me
I still learning about the awards and tried to give some out and haven`t managed links yet so hope others see them soon
I will add mine within the next few days
Thank you again
Suzanne

Irene said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you for passing it onto me.

luv
irene
xxxx

Heather said...

Gee thanks Ann, 10 peoples - yes that really will slow me down. I've got something up my sleeve for you, had it a week but not sorted it yet - I've had that nasty flu/tummy bug going round, and still no heating in dining room so not blog hopping for me.
Seriously thanks, I'm pleased and honoured.
hugs Heather xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Congratulations on your award Ann and thank you so much for passing it on to me - I'm very honoured and will put it on my blog asap
Ann x

Max said...

Awww gee shucks. Fanx Ann:)
I will display it with pride.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.