Friday, 5 December 2008

Cuttlebug Christmas Trees and more...

I can't seem to stop making Christmas cards and seeing as I bought a new cuttlebug set (in a sale - yeah I love sales) this week I just had to have a play with it.

The set is called 'combo tree tops' and it includes both a cutting die and an embossing folder. The trees I've used are the die cut ones. I love the spindly tree and I couldn't believe how well this cut as the branches are really quite fine.

The trees are mounted on white paper embossed using the swiss dots folder - what would we do without that one?

I'm also in the middle of another cuttlebug project for the challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/. I wonder if you can guess what I'm making!!!


Hmmmmmmm you might find clues at the challenge blog and if you haven't visited there yet you must have a look. It's full of ideas for anyone who likes using their cuttlebug.

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Haven't looked at the Cuttlebug challenge, but Cute Card Thursday is for Hearts, so perhaps your card is for two challenges.
Your Christmas card is absolutely stunning I love it
Beryl x

Elaine ♥ said...

Awwwww Ann, I just love this card, the trees are fab and am loving the layout and everything about it, just gorgeous :)

Elaine x

Heather said...

Hi Ann - me again.
Send your address and I'll pop you some images in the post. (That one is my favourite Sarah Kay - I think it's delightful).
You don't need to buy my talent - you've got your own - don't be greedy!!!
hugs Heather xx

Chrissie said...

I LOVE that card Ann, I haven't seen these dies, but I may have to get them when I do!

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Well, the trees are great, must admit I have never seen those dies,
and your card is gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl said...

I think swiss dots are a favourite with most people. Lovely design on this card. I like it a lot.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Ann
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.