Monday, 17 November 2008

Embossed die cut...


The challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week was to emboss a die cut. I don't use that many dies except for tags and nestabilities so this was a bit tricky in that I hadn't really got very much choice of what I could use to emboss. In the end I used this small sizzlet die from a Christmas set I bought ages ago and combined it with a pine branch stamp from a Christmas set by Stone House stamps.
Materials used:
  • green base card
  • gold mirri card
  • white card
  • pine branch unmounted stamp
  • Sizzlet die cut
  • gold sentiment peel off
  • gold twine

8 comments:

Irene said...

Ann

Wonderful, fantastic, gorgeous !!!!

Love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I love it Ann - very elegant
Ann x

Chrissie said...

And what a wonderful job you've made of it too Ann, a really stunning card!

Nicole Maki said...

Such a classic card. Love the elegance.

Rosanne said...

A very pretty card!

Allison said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Heather said...

One word - beautiful.
hugs Heather xx

carolann said...

This is gorgeous hun well done xxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.