
Christmas is definitely getting nearer and thanks to challenges giving a bit a push in the right direction I think card wise I am actually well organised. I wish I could say the same for challenges as I was going to enter these two gift bags for the challenge at http://www.dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ but it seems that particularly challenge is well and truly over.
I know I'm usually late with my entries but I've never been two weeks late before!!! Make mental note to update challenge list more carefully!! LOL!
Anyway these two bag are some that I made with daughter last weekend. I bought a set of 4 at Poundland with the intention of 'changing' them.
Shelley, my daughter, did the red one. Isn't it fabulous? She used the Christmas stockings from that gorgeous clear stamp set I have from Stamptivity and did some paper piecing.
I'm embarrassed to say that the other one is mine and I was so lazy and used peel offs, but in my defence I was helping my daughter's friend to do hers and I was chatting to a friend on the phone in the middle of it all so that is my excuse.
Materials used silver gift bag:
- white card
- snowflake cuttlebug folder
- silver holographic card
- silver bauble peel offs
- silver sentiment peel offs
- white organza ribbon
Materials used red gift bag:
- white and red card
- clear stocking stamps by Stamptivity
- gold border and stocking peel off
6 comments:
The gift bags look fabulous Ann, BOTH of them!
I know what you mean about the challenges, I often find the perfect one and then find it finished the day before!
Both gift bags are gorgeous Ann.
Guess what, I've made a challange card !!!
luv
irene
xxxx
These gift bags are brilliant well done hun xxx
Love the gift bags Ann.
I never have time for challenges these days. Roll on the end of the month when the work card orders should be finished and I can have some free time.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hi Ann,
I'm sorry your to late, but I really love your giftbags, both of them.
Have a nice evening,
xoxo karin
Fab gift bags - love the colours and the textures.
Thanks for joining in the DDCC!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Post a Comment