Not me fortunately, but eversince seeing the challenge of 'underneath' at http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ I was thinking along the lines of under an umbrella. I don't know why really, but I ended up with this card to keep in my box for the next time a friend needs cheering up.The stamps are from a clear set by My Favourite Things and I absolutely love them. The whole sheet of stamps has the most perfect sayings for making cards like this and lots of accessories.
I stamped the central image and the boots on to pink paper and then paper pieced them on to the main stamping. The rest of the image was coloured using Derwent Inktense and Lyra Aqua Colours.
I was thrilled to find just the right colour of pink ribbon in my stash for the bows and as the challenge at http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/ is bows this week my card fits the criteria for that challenge too.
10 comments:
what a sweet card!
Fantastic card Ann, I love it especially the wellies !!!
luv
irene
xxxx
sweet , sweet card ~love that image!!
vanessa xx
Wonderful Ann - I lve the wellies too
Ann x
Great card, beautiful colour combination.
Claire
That's a great card and I love how the sentiment is different from the normal 'Get Well'.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
I've only just seen this card Ann, so my apologies for not commenting on it sooner, I think my Blogger is playing up as it keeps missing updates on my favourite blogs!
Fabulous card and perfect for when a friend is a bit down in the dumps!
Great card Ann
love the stamp
Wendy x
This is super thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.
Gorgeous card and a great take on the challenge.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx
Post a Comment