
Has anyone else ever done this? You start out with what seems like a good idea for a card and something doesn't look right so you change it and the card gets smaller as you chop bits off and mess around.
Well that's what happened to me this morning - I started out with good intentions for the challenge at http://quickutzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ but things just didn't gel. However, I did manage to end up with a small (4" x 4") acetate card and a gift tag so all was not lost.
I must be getting better at card making as in the past the whole lot would have ended up in the bin.
Something tells me (cards to neighbours not posted - presents not wrapped - food not bought) it may be time to take a break from blogging and get ready for Christmas!!
So if anyone is still finding time to check out my blog I wish you and your family a very, very...
Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year
Hope you will come back and visit me again after the festivities.
Ann xxx
12 comments:
Well Ann, I'm not surprised you're so far behind with your christmas preparations! You've been so busy making all of these GORGEOUS creations! I just love them, especially the little notebooks, so pretty and perfect for your daughters.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the new year.
This is really cute! It reminds me of a Christmas sweater with the snowflake yoke. I have shrunk cards too. I think I am the only one who can cut crooked on a paper cutter.
Thanks Ann for the entry. I really like the acetate one, very effective.
Paula
LOL Ann ... my cards often end up looking like toppers 'cos I cut and chop ruthlessly.
Well done for keeping these beauties away from the bin ... t'would've been such a waste.
I lurrrrrrve your criss cross cards and notebooks by the way.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
PS: Still haven't got our tree out of the attic so looks like it will be a Christmas Eve job.
Well it does happen to everyone I guess. At least it didn´t get all to waist. Lovely cards. Merry Christmas to you all.
x Natasha x
Hi Ann,
Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and all the bes for the New Year,
hugs Heather xx
I think I shall be glad when thing get back to normal - whatever normal is!!!!
Have a Great Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.
Beryl xx
Hello ann
I hope you got on top of all those christmas preparations in the end. I love your blog you have so many lovely things on here! I will be visiting again frequently. Hugs linda x
Hi Ann thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments, hope you get on with the promarkers as I have been adding to my collection and really enjoy using them.
I love your cards, such simple designs that really work very elegant. Its nice to see how we all see things differently
let me know how you get on with the markers and come back soon
Happy new year
ju x
Hi Ann,
So sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good. I hope it soon clears up and you can play with your Christmas goodies.
Beryl xx
I think they are both great. I hear you though on what you end up with. I never know what is going to happen. LOLOL Have a great New Year!
Ann, there's something for you on my blog today. I'd love for you to go take a look!
Post a Comment