Well can you believe it? The challenge this week at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ is NOT to stamp something!!! Very strange, but it did give me chance to make a man's card for my card box. I haven't done one of these origami folded shirts for a long time and had forgotten how much fun they are to do.Yet again I have used that wonderful DCWV bargain kit - these papers and matching card have proved to be so useful and I still have masses left. Definitely one of my better card making purchases.
As the theme at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ is 'Seeing Spots' my card is also perfect for their challenge too.
For anyone visiting my blog today PLEASE make sure you come back tomorrow cause I have something really exciting to share and celebrate with you.
10 comments:
Ann, this is sooooooooooo gorgeous, what are you up to now?????????
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Ann
I noticed on your blog profile that you blog on Cardmakers Anonymous. I tried to visit the site but it alerted me that only invited visitors can visit the site. Are you able to invite me?
Hope this is ok!
Alison
Wow this is great, love the spotty card, Well done Hazelx ox
love the spotty background paper it works really well on the shirt. makes you think of summer in Hawai
What a great card, and the colours are wonderful. Hugs Rita xxx
What an unusual challenge for a stamping challenge ... but as I've come to expect, you have risen to the occasion very well. Those DCWV kits were super dooper value weren't they?
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!
What a great card...love the spots
Awesome card, love that shirt, very fun! Great papers too. Thanks for playing. :)
Very clever and very creative! Love the colors and the design!
Post a Comment