
I really did not want to let my friend, Cynthia, at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog down by not entering her challenge this week so I have pulled a photo out of my photobucket album of a card I made ages ago. Usually when you look at things made a while ago they make you think 'Oh my thank goodness I've got better', but I actually still like this card.
The fans were made (and took ages - why can I never make quick cards?) using one of the small tag dies by Spellbinders. It took 10 tags to create each fan and to join the tags and create the fan shape I attached a brad through the hole of each tag and then fastened ribbon to the back.
The panda paper is one from a collection of Oriental designs by Joanna Sheen
11 comments:
This is fan-tastic Ann I just love how you made the fans you clever girl. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
That's a lovely card Ann. It was really worth the work you put into it. I hope the recipient liked it although I'm sure they did.
Ali xx
I feel a bit like a blast from the past myself Ann, as I haven't been about much lately.
I love the cards you've been making, all the cuttlebugged glitter card and vellum, just beautiful!
Your card is just gorgeous Ann. You truly make the most amazing cards. Hugs Rita xxx
I know what you mean about going back to old cards. You're lucky that you had this one in hand though. It's lovely. (My fan card made some time ago is really not up to the job so I'll have to miss this one this week.)
Beryl xx
Thanks for the great commenon my blog Ann. I love doing TPE challenges and will enter one next week.
Toodles
Fabulous card Ann, I love how you made the fans, what a clever idea
Beryl x
It's gorgeous Ann - so timeless ans so elegant.
I shall try and join in at Pink Elephant this week, but am somewhat hampered with two fingers strapped together. Thought I'd catch up on commenting - but try typing with two fingers strapped together - I hit more wrong keys thank right (lol) hugs Heather xx
Love the card. Very original and a pretty colour. I am just making an oriental card. Part completed photo on my Blog!
Lynne. X
Hello Ann
Another stunner, and a fatastic idea with the fans.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fabulous card, what a wonderful way to make the fans, they were well worth the time it took to make them.
Post a Comment