I do hope the glitter shows up on this card as it has been made for the challenge at ABC where we have reached the letter G in the alphabet and the design team have decided to go for 'glitter'. I have used glitter card embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to create my background. The main silhouette image was printed on to acetate and then attached to the glitter card using brads.
I love the effect of glitter card layed under acetate - it's magical which is ideal for this particular image. My card is also for the 'my favourite things' challenge at Charisma Cards . Silhouettes either in rubber stamp form or images to print out are definitely one of my favourite things and I love glitter card too!!
I've added black corner peel offs to draw the eyes in to the central image and ribbon embellishment just because...
Hope you like my card.
My ca
21 comments:
This is gorgeous Ann. I love the effect of glitter card behind acetate.
i do like it Ann it is a beautiful card - thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x
Oh Ann, this is just stunning. I love it
Beryl x
Oh Ann
what a stunning card you have created it is just beautiful work hun, luv it, sue.x
Oh Ann this is fantastic. I love the effect of the glitter and acetate.
luv
irene
xxxx
Oh wow this card is beautiful.
xAndrea
Fabulous Ann. I do love the glitter card and never thought to put it through the cuttlebug, what a good idea. Love the image too.
What a stylish card Ann. I've never thought of using glitter card under acetate so thanks for sharing this with us. Love the silhouettes too. Thanks so much for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx
That is soooo lovely Ann... just love the image and the colours are beautiful :)
Elaine x
Wow! This is very pretty!
Oh, this is gorgeous!!!!!
I love the glitter card and what a wonderful idea to use the acetate!!!
Love it!
Blessings, Maria
this card is fab.
thanks for the visit and comment on my blog.
I put a translator for the benefit of visitors who do not speak my language is up in the right side of the blog.
Thank for sharing... and sorry for my poor english
Beautiful, elegant, stunning and just absolutely gorgeous Ann! I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I really like it!!
Ann x
Ann this is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!
Stunning card. I love it.
Glenda
Fabulous Ann. Love everything about it.
Beryl xx
Absolutely stunning!
Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx
Oooooh ... love silhouettes and even more when backed onto glitter card. Your results always look so professional.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
what a striking acrd - so effective, I love it
Thanks for joining us this week on abc
-x-
Stunning card,love the glitter effect. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Charisma
xx Vee
wow i love this card its stunning, the image is just beautiful and i love the layout
Tracy x
Post a Comment