Yeah it's time for my tutorial at The Pink Elephant Easter Blog Hop. I hope everyone is having a great time and not too tired from all that hopping around to take a look at my Easter Project. I know my friend Max has two very sore feet she has done so much hopping!!!When my children were little (and even now at nearly 24 and 21 they have both asked to play) they loved the Easter morning search for eggs and giving them puzzle clues just added to the fun.
Head along to The Pink Elephant to see my game in full - it involves lots of rhyming clues. I do hope you like it.
For those who would like to help us out by adding more rhyming clues to make the game last longer (believe me the more clues and cards you have the better your children will like it) I have some funky blog candy on offer.
Check out those socks !!! Just right for keeping your tootsies warm while you are creating your work for the Pink Elephant challenges. To be in with a chance of popping these on your feet and doing some stamping with the Stamps Away floral set add a rhyming clue in the comments to my tutorial on The Pink Elephant.
4 comments:
Those socks are adorable! How could you not stare at your feet all day? teehee!
Are you ready, I bet your itchin'
The next clue is in the ...
what a wonderful idea, think i might have to give this a go, will ask the older kids if they'd help out first, they can be fickle..lol
Yowza ... how cool are those socks?
My wee tootsies would look good in them I have to say LOL!
What a fabulous game ... where were you when my 2 were lickle??
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Post a Comment