Just a quick post today to show another of the 21st cards I made for Shelley. I had to do one of them like this just to check out the possibilities of being able to do BIG numbers on my Cricut!!!This card is an 8" x 8" so the numbers really are huge. The paper with the pink hearts is from the DCWV Rock Star pack and I've combined it with black shiny card and silver mirri card.
8 comments:
What a great card, looks like a birthday cake, I think it is brilliant,
Fabulous card Ann and that black and pink combination is ideal for a 21 year old
Ann x
Great card again Ann, you sure are getting your money's worth out of your cricut. Must spend some time working out how to do my own designs on the robo.
Beryl x
Just gorgeous Ann... love the shiny mirri card and its just perfect for the occassion :)
Elaine x
Your comment re the insert on my card did make sense because that's how I did it. I also did the insert with the same design but in draft - I was quite pleased with that effect. Love your BIG numbers. You're so lucky to have a cricut. Guess I'll have to wait to win the lottery.
Beryl xx
Gorgeous card Ann, I love the colours.
luv
rene
xxxx
What a brilliant card ... the giant numbers and use of pink and black look really trendy so perfect for the 'youngies'
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Fabulous Card!!... i love the color-combo.
**Sony**
Post a Comment