Just sneaking in on the last day yet again with my entry for the ABC challenge which this week was the letter E and the topic chosen was Easter. A very appropriate one as Easter is really not that far away. Infact this very weekend we are having a fun Easter Blog hop at the Pink Elephant Challenge - I do hope lots of people will join in as we have worked so hard to ensure it's a fun event for everyone. Loads of prizes too - wish I could enter!!!
Today's Easter card is a very simple one using an egg patterned paper from the Spring DCWV stack and a very cute chick stamp from a clear set of stamps by Woodware.
8 comments:
Wow Ann another stunner. I really must open my pack of DCWV papers.
luv
irene
xxxx
What came first...the chicken or the egg?...No i won't start that one!!!
Very cute card Ann and perfect for Easter of course! :)
Hugs
Carol x
Lovely fresh card Ann. Love the stamp
Beryl x
What an adorable card Ann, so sweet!
I love your little tutorial too, you are kind to us.
Gorgeous card Ann - lovely and spring like too
Ann x
Love that, subtle but stunning- well done
L x
Love that, subtle but stunning- well done
L x
Awwwww ... how wotta' tweet wickle chicky.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Post a Comment