Wednesday, 18 March 2009

The letter A...


I should be in bed by now, but I just had to upload this card before Cynthia changes the challenge at The Rainbow Challenge Blog. The challenge is/was based on the letter A.

My card is an 'anytime card' for a friend and my inspiration came from my blogging friend Ann Whitfield who created a fun and friendship card around the letter A! You can take a peak at her card here.

It was Ann's fun and friendship idea that led me to think of using the A - and the friend's name and all the attributes that friend has that begin with A. Just a bit of sillyness really but also FUN I hope!!!

The text was computer generated and the letter A was cut on my Cricut. I must remember in future not to listen to the spell checker - we seem to have some strange spellings on the card!!

6 comments:

Max said...

Tut Tut ... and you a former teacher too LOL!
Looks like a fun thing to do :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Max said...

Oy ... get to bed !!

Irene said...

Fabulous idea and a gorgeous card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm glad my card inspired you to do this Ann because it's a great idea (wish I'd thought of it!! lol!)
Ann x

Beryl K said...

What a great idea, and a great card I love it Ann - and so will your friend
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Talk about great minds thinking alike Ann - we obviously had the same idea at the same time! I'm delighted that this beautiful card is for me, although I'd have to put a question mark beside more than the angelic - and agile is totally out of the window! Thank you my friend, like you, I have a big grin on my face, you've made my day.
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.