Friday, 20 March 2009

Easter Blog Hop...

Yeah it starts today at 7pm EST time - that's 11pm for us here in the UK!! However, don't worry if you will be in the land of nod at that time because the fun goes on all through the weekend.

There is going to be...

Loads of games and prizes - oh I so wish I could enter!!

Fantastic tutorials with great ideas to help you get ready for Easter.

And much more - I do hope you will find time to join in.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. I will be back to check out TPE promptly at 7 pm :)

Southern Chic Vintage said...

My favorite rabbit is Peter Cottontail I just love it when "he comes hoppin down the bunny trail"
Love your blog.

Tina

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.