Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Chocolates hmmmmmmm...

Yeah - the challenge at Cute Card Thursday is marshmallows and chocolate (pink and brown) - a yummy combination and one that gave me chance to use some more of the chocolate box card I bought on my last visit to Kanban. Think I bought too many of these but not to worry only another 100 cards or so and I will have used it all up.

I used the fantastic chocolate selection backing paper and matted and layered it on to brown and pink card. This was finished off by using the pink chocolate box topper matted on a brown nestie scalloped circle as a centre piece.

Then surprise, surprise look at the hidden bit!!!


The chocolate box flap opens to reveal the birthday message!

At Daring Cardmakers the challenge is 'Hide and Seek' so I think my card is well suited to their challenge too.

12 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Another fabulous card, just right to eat. What a fantastic idea having a smaller card in the centre.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Ann - but now I'll have to mop the drool off my keyboard!!!!
Ann x

Anne said...

Fantastic card Ann, I love Kanban xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - love the colour combo and very scrumptious. :)

Vanessa.

Elaine ♥ said...

Fantastic card Ann... love the hidden surprise..yummy :)

Elaine x

Unknown said...

yum, yum gorgeous card

Jan x

LOUISE said...

Great card Ann, love the papers. Just want to reach right in there, and grab one of those choccies. Love the hidden message. Louise x

Kathy said...

Fab card - perfect for the DCM challenge this week, Ann.

The little choccies look great!

Chrissie said...

Yummy!
Chrissie

Beryl said...

Oh yummy. This really looks good enough to eat. It's fab.
Beryl xx

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the surprise behind the door!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

Torico said...

Hi Ann.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following me.

Such a fantastic card!I love your hidden message idea!!

torico XX

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.