
I just couldn't resist putting this photo on - Shelley was so impressed with her card and bag that she took a photo of it.
I filled the bag with chocolate eggs and then saw these cute marshmallow chicks which looked perfect to put on sticks to jump out of the bag. There was even Pink bunnies in the same pack which worked great for Laura's bag. There were blue bunnies too, but they didn't match anything so I had to eat those - well it was a dirty job but someone had to do it!!! I dread to think how many E numbers I consumed, but oooooooooooooooooh they were lovely!!!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Easter - see you tomorrow for the new Pink Elephant challenge.
5 comments:
Well Ann, you made the right choice eating the bunnies. ;) No sense in keeping them around if they didn't match the project right? heehee! I love this, it is such a beautiful gift and I can tell she was on cloud 9 receiving it. Thank you so much for your inspiration!
Brilliant... and very yummy!
Chrissie
ROFLOL ... you are so naughty to eat those poor wee blue bunnies.
Those mallow chicks look postively scrummy.
You have 2 very lucky girls.
My poor deprived kids got an Easter egg from Asda LOL!
Poor wee shame.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Oh Ann your card and basket are gorgeous, no wonder Shelley was thrilled. Fancy easting those darling little chicks, naughty, naughty !!!
luv
irene
xxxx
I love it too Ann, she must have been very pleased with her Easter Treats
Post a Comment