Sunday, 28 June 2009

Only 3 days left...

to join in my Blog Candy event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To read all the details go to my post HERE ... I would love there to be loads more cards and you could combine my challenge candy with ....

Simon Says Stamp - 'Happy Mail'

and Daring Cardmakers -'Make a Child Smile'

So come on get working on those cards!!!

3 comments:

ymcrafter said...

Hi Ann, have tried to leave a comment in the blog candy section but I don't get a comments box, so I will post here if that is ok. I think this a wonderful idea and you are such a kind hearted person.

Yvonne

Wendy said...

Hi ann have done 2 cards for the challenge and th blog candy....hope you get lots more entries. xx

Wendy said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday Ann...xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.