Had to do this card really quickly last night - after my birthday celebrations so please excuse any wobbly bits!One of the girls at my Slimming World class had asked me for a card for twins and due to other commitments I hadn't had chance to get round to doing it. However, all was not lost as out came one of my favourite Penny Black stamps (thanks for reminding me about this Irene) and a bit of Cricut labelling and of course my favourite Cuttlebug border die.
She was really pleased with the card - she should have been - have you noticed how many diamonds I stuck on? Sheesh it must have been birthday fever or the heat getting to me!
Talking of birthdays thank you for all the lovely messages - I really do have some great internet buddies.
The summer blog candy draw winners will be announced later this evening - good luck to all of you.
3 comments:
Oh Ann, this is really gorgeous
Beryl x
Lovely card it's so cute love the image too.hope card arrived so sorry for lateness.
Sounds like you had good birthday
hugs judex
Hi Ann
What a fantastic card for new twins - I adore the stamp and the layout. Having to make a card in a hurry can really focus your mind!
Love, Sylvia xx
Post a Comment