Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Rock on...

Well a week away from my craft stuff and the sun shining is still having a very strange effect on me, because not only has this card got a fancy inner it also has a matching envelope. Somebody is getting a bit carried away with herself these days!!

This is a card I've made for my daughter to give her friend Chris (male - into rock music) who is 20 next Monday. It was super easy to make using DCWV paper from the Rockstar pack and my bargain 49p stamp from Docrafts (ordered at the same time as those gorgeous punches I used the other week). The stars were cut on my Cricut machine and embellished with a star brad.

I kept the inside of the card simple, but I think he will be pleased to see his name inside and you can't tell in the photo, but I have attached silver stars to the stamped guitar just to give it a little more oomph.

As I've decorated the inside of the card it is also for the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot .

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

You sure 'rock' Ann, this is fabulous
Beryl x

Sheri Gilson said...

This card ROCKS Ann!!! I love the b&w and all the extra you did with the inside and envie.

Irene said...

Hello Ann

What a fantastic card, and so perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Ann, Chris will love it
Ann x

Max said...

LOL ... you are funny!
I love this card Ann and I'm sure the young man who receives it will think you Rock!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.