
I am delighted to be given this award from the lovely Elaine at My Creative Corner. Thanks Elaine, I really appreciate it!
In doing so, these are the rules which come with it!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them
Right so now I must tell you 7 things that people might find interesting- Elaine's 7 things were fascinating - goodness knows what I am going to put!
1. I've just taken a year off work and called it my 'gap' year - well I didn't have one before or after college. I haven't done any hitch hiking though as I didn't fancy the idea of staying in hostels, etc. Unfortunately my year is up and I do need to think about returning to the work force, but not in a rush.
2. My mum has alzheimers and needs me nearby most of the time.
3. I have some amazing card making/blogging buddies that help to keep my sanity on a daily basis. I'm not going to mention names, but you know who you are and I love you all.
4. My favourite alchoholic drink is red wine and I suppose the favourite place to drink it is in the place where the grape is grown - hmmmmm line from one of favourite films sneaked in there. Love the film 'Shirley Valentine'.
5. If you happen to be the one person that I haven't told yet I was recently asked to make samples for Joanna Sheen and I'm still floating on air about it.
6. I have a multitude of kidneys - 3 at one side and 2 at the other. I'm not sure whether that makes me a good kidney donor or not, but I'd prefer to stay alive rather than find out.
7. My favourite treat is ginger - ginger anything - wine, icecream, chocolates, biscuits - love them all.
So there you go lol! Now on to my Nominees for this award :)
Max at Max's Craft Creations
Irene at All Occasions Cards and Papercrafts
Lorraine at Lorraine's Loft
Chrissie at Chrissie's Card Creations
Wendy at Pixie Days
Rita at RMG Design
Lorraine at Crafty Coo
Now just got to pop to their blogs and tell them the good news.
5 comments:
MANY CONGRATULATIONS ANN. Well Done and well deserved. Your cards are always a pleasure to view and I rarely miss a day without popping in to your blog (plus Irene's and Max's)
Again, well done,
love
Joyce xx
Thankyou Ann for nominating me for this award ,I do appreciate it and hope I can do it justice. Hugs Rita xxx
Congrats Ann!!
Congratulations on your award Ann (so well deserved!) and thanks so much for passing it on to me.
I love all your latest cards and can't wait to see your samples on Joanna's show!
Thanks for the nomination Ann :)
You're a star.
Well I learned something new about you after reading your list.
No one could ever accuse you of laziness or say that you 'kidney' be bothered now LOL LOL !!
Sorry ... couldn't resist *wink*
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Post a Comment