with a very quick card made using the sketch 129 at CPS. The stamp is one from a clear set by Inkadinkado and after stamping onto white I cut the image into 3 sections and mounted on black. There are gems on the bird and the flower, but they are not showing up too well in the photo.I like the sketch, but my card is not blowing me away - it's not even rustle my feathers so I think I'm going to have another go. Watch this space!
My card is also for the challenge at One Stop Craft where this week's theme is to use the colours pink and black.
10 comments:
Hello Ann
Your card is gorgeous, especially the colour combo. Love the cuttling.
Watch those feathers, and spitting them out????
luv
irene
xxx
Wonderful card Ann!! Love the colors & great sketch.
Hi Ann,
I do like the idea of splitting the card into sections and mounting them on a black background. It looks great.
Joyce xx
What a gorgeous card!!
Love the colours you have chosen for this card Ann, so elegant looking. I have not attempted a Sketch so far. Hugs Rita xxx
Great dry embossing and ribbon. Love your take on the CPS sketch.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
I like it and can't imagine what you're unsure about. I like the technique of dividing up the stamped image and mounting it onto matching panels ... something very 'designer'ish' about it.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
I like it Ann! I was just thinking how effective it was when I read your comment so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one I think :-)
Ann x
Wow, this is gorgeous. Really elegant design, colours and detail :)
Crafts By Bee
What a fun way to use the long image.
Post a Comment