Saturday, 8 August 2009

Huge Computer Problems...

Dreadful - horrible - totally dire week.

My computer has been playing at Silly Billys and has done the strangest things, but I've had it confirmed by a lovely man from Comet that there are no viruses and nothing wrong!

Ha! So why wouldn't it let me type anything?

So why couldn't I access anything in Blogland?

Then as suddenly as it stopped working everything was okay again.

So strange -sheeeeeeeeesh!

Anyway I'm back - although even though working it threw another wobbly last night and after commenting on only 3 friend's blog Google accused me of me a spammer and locked me out! Oh my!

Hopefully this time everything will be okay for a while anyway.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh Ann, I had exactly the same thing happen to me yesterday! (I thought it was just me) Couldn't access my blog or any other Google site, panic was setting in, so I know just how you feel. I did 2 scans (nothing wrong) and then disconnected the internet for a while, which seemed to do the trick. Hopefully it was them and they've sorted it now.

AliMayes said...

Lovely to have you back Annie - I think Google was playing silly b*ggers last night because it kept accusing me of being a robot!!
Ali xx

Beryl said...

How frustrating for you Ann. It just goes to shoe how much we rely on the pesky things now doesn't it. Hope it continues to play nicely.
Beryl xx

Anne said...

Sorry to hear of your probs Ann. Computers are OK when they are working but can't half cause chaos when they throw a wobbly. Hope all is sorted now. xx

stephanne said...

I am on the Google accused list as well. I was only locked out for a few hours, but still, weird. Good luck sorting through the computer troubles.
Stephanne

heidy said...

hi ann,
come too my site jave a precent for you http://relax-lach-fun.blogspot.com/

heidy

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann~glad to hear you are up and running again!

Peggy said...

Ann, thank you thank you thank you! I really appreciate your comments and linking me. I love doing this blogging stuff and I am learning more and more I don't know how to link but I will try to learn I love your blog!! and I love the pinkelephant challenges. There are so many awersome artist out there and you are at the top!! have a great week!!
Peggy

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.