It's time for a sketch challenge at the Pink Elephant - my favourite as Robin's sketches are just wonderful to follow. Our sponsor this week is The Little Paper Shop and the DT were lucky to be given a couple of digi stamps to play with. I chose Katie on a swing and Little Friends - so cute. If you haven't visited The Little Paper Shop you should they have some really cool stamps and digi images.I'm disappointed with my girl on the swing birthday card as silly me printed the image smaller than I intended. Don't you just love the way you can print digi images in any size you want? My original plan was to adorn the swing ropes with paper flowers and put one in her hair, but alas the image was too small. Ah well not to worry this version has diamonds and the flowers can make an appearance another day.
My other card is an engagement one - I was thinking along the lines of 'kissing frogs to find a prince'. Maybe I was going too far outside the box I'm not sure. Anyway the computer generated sentiment says 'So glad you found your Prince' and inside the card I've put 'And your Prince found you. Congratulations on your engagement'.
I do hope you'll be able to join us at The Pink Elephant this week. We really have seen an abundance of fantastic talent recently - I know I've gained so much be visiting other peoples blogs and I'm sure the rest of the DT feel the same way. It really is wonderful to have so many people joining us.
16 comments:
Adorable cards Ann!! I love how ny changing colors they sketch looks so different. Great job!
Love both your cards Ann. Hugs x
Morning Dear, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
Hugs Jacqui x
What totally adorable cards Ann! You've inspired me to try to join in this week my friend.
Oh, and thanks (not!) for finding yet another great place to spend money hrrmmph! I'll always be poor!
Wow Ann, these are just stunning and I think your engagement card is just perfect a brilliant idea
Beryl x
What great cards Ann, I must try and have a go. Hugs Rita xxxx
Gorgeous cards Ann both of them :) The images are fab and I intend to check them out ;)
I have really enjoyed this weeks sketch and love your interpretations :)
Elaine x
Hello Ann
Oh fantastic, and gorgeous. Love the sketch. My favourite is the second one as I just LOVE the green paper./
luv
irene
xxxx
Very cute Ann! These images were so fun to work with.
Both cards are fantastic Ann!! I can't decide which I love more...
Very cute! Love the engagement card!
Super cute sentiment on the cards, Ann! I love the colors, too! :)
Fabulous cards Ann ... I love Robin's sketches too. Both colour options you have used look wonderfuland the wee girl on the swing really is sweet even without the flowers.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
These are really lovely cards Ann, and I agree with you about the flexibility of being able to re-size digi images.
Ann x
Aloha Ann,
Gorgeous cards. I love the cute images and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day!
These are way too adorable Ann. I love the pink on the first card and those stamps are way to fun..Have a Happy Sunday!!!
Post a Comment