Sunday, 4 October 2009

Sunday Surprise...

Well here it is ... my secret revealed! Joni I wonder if you guessed - well at least your head can stop spinning now.

I decided to do a small blog candy in a back to front way. Instead of announcing it and everyone adding their comments to enter my little gift has been a secret and the winner chosen from all the lovely comments I have had over the last month.

So this month (yes I may do the same thing at the beginning of November) the winner is...

Joyce

Joyce hasn't got a blog of her own, but regularly calls in here and leaves me the most lovely comments which I really appreciate. Thank you so much Joyce. As I already have your address from the forum the collection of Kanban toppers and backgrounds will be on their way to you as soon as possible.

6 comments:

camcraft said...

Awwwww.. That is indeed a lovely lovely surprise :-) Well done to Joyce - very much deserved.
Joyce I am sure is going to be so chuffed and with that all is going on with her internet ATM I am sure it will cheer her no end
Ann .. you truly are a wonderful lady :-)
Carole x

Irene said...

Congratulations Joyce on your prize, enjoy playing with your pressies.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl said...

What a lovely gesture Ann and many congratulations to Joyce. I'm sure she'll be thrilled.
Beryl xx

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun Ann!! Congrats Joyce!!

Sandra said...

What a lovely idea Ann and CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Joyce!
Sandra x

dragonflyjoy said...

Thanks everyone for your congratulations. I didn't know anything about it until my pressie arrived this morning (9th) as my computer has been having a nervous breakdown so I didn't get to read the "announcement" that I had won some Blog Candy.
I was over the moon when I opened the package and phoned Ann after lunch to apolgise and thank her for being so thoughtful and kind.

I have a feeling I saw the Snowman card on Ann's Blog but as my computer was flickering on and off I only managed to see the card and think I may have left a message and then the screen went blank so missed what she had written.

Anyway, all has been sorted out and I am one very happy lady itching to start making some cards with the beautiful Kanban pictures.

love and hugs
Joyce xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.