Monday, 30 November 2009

Bah humbug...

I don't really mean that - I love Christmas, but having decided to stay in yesterday and get on with those desperately needed cards why oh why did my inspiration go on walkabout.

By the end of the day I had made only one card - how bad is that? Having said that my recent craze on trying out different soup recipes did take some time up and then there was a bit more craft room sorting to do, but even so!

Anyway the card I did make is another card using that gorgeous Swiss Pixies Nora image by C. C. Designs. I really like the clean lines of these stamps and digis. Oh my - having just popped over there to get the link I've spotted the cutest stamp in the new December range - uh oh - isn't Sugarplums Santa just wow? Very tempting!

Additional materials:
  • Blue pearlescent paper and silver mirri board
  • blue snowflake paper by DCWV
  • Swiss dots cuttlebug folder
  • silver snowflake bradlet, gem brad and silver sentiment peel off from stash
  • X-cut snowflake punch
Challenges:
Have a great day everyone.

Whoops was supposed to be scheduling this and clicked post by accident - ah well it's been one of those sort of days!!!
Ann xxx

17 comments:

Beryl said...

You temptress you - why do I folow your links? Gorgeous image and will probably end up stowed on my pc pretty soon. Lovely card you made too.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

It's a gorgeous card Ann even if it did take you all day. I'm having lots of days like that at the moment.
Beryl x

Liz said...

Lovely card

liz xx

Sheri Gilson said...

This is adorable Ann!! I love the silver & blue with this little cutie!!

Annie said...

Sorry Beryl - if it's any consolation I went to get the link to put on my post and came back with two images as well!!

They will be on my blog tomorrow - if I can get my mojo up to speed.

Ann xxx

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Another fabulous card, I love the colours and what can I say about the image GORGEOUS.

luv
irene
xxxx

Martina said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for playing thes week!

Hugs
Tina

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, love that cute image! Thanks for joining the Christmas challenge at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Chrissie said...

Another lovely card made with these images Ann and I agree about the clean lines on these, they have a lovely, modern look to them.
As for having one of 'those' days, I have them all the time lately, in fact 'those' days have become the norm for me now lol!

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Ann. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Susie Sugar said...

This is a stunning card great image and fabby colouring
Hugs Susie xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Lovely card..thank you for joining us at A B C..
regards
Jan..x

Audrey said...

i love this card and your coloring is perfect!

Nadine said...

Great card, love it.
Thanks for playing Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

Teresa said...

Very pretty with the blue and silver. I like the shine. Thanks for joining the banana challenge.

DonnaMundinger said...

So cute with a frosty feel. Love the red hair (LOL). thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Your card is amazing! I love this cutie image.
Thanks for taking part this week.

Hugs
Bella

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.