I really can't believe Monday is here again and we have a new challenge at The Pink Elephant. This week is a colour theme and wow it's a super easy one...
Use your favourite colouring medium - how fun is that? For my card I used Promarkers - since buying the new colour range I just can't stop using these pens. I just love them.
I decided to make an acetate card and this may be the last one I ever do as it was just so hard to take a photo of. Some of the shots had a reflection of me on complete with camera - some had the windows etc - oh it was so tricky. I must try to find out how the experts manage as this card is really quite nice in real life (honest) and yet the photo does not do it justice at all.
The image I've used is Swiss Pixies Nora by C.C. Designs and oh my do they do some gorgeous stamps? I hadn't heard of them until my friend Irene won a challenge in the Summer and received a couple of beautiful stamps. Check out her cards here and here. Aren't they just fabulous?
Each month at C. C. Designs there are new designs and the great thing is you can get the images in both rubber and digi versions. I love my rubber, but for us over here in England it can take a long time for stamps to travel over the pond and the postage makes them more expensive too. Buying the digi version solves both those problems.
The fancy border on my card and 'snow' sentiment are all rub ons which were very kindly sent to me as part of some lovely blog candy from Fab at Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge. Thank you again Fab - I love these rub ons.
Have a great day everyone and hope you are able to join in our challenge at The Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx
7 comments:
Moprning Ann
I so love your acetate cards, and this is no exception. Cute image and coloured wonderfully.
luv
irene
xxxx
It can be very frustrating trying to get a good photo but you can't impose a ban on your acetate cards as they are always so gorgeous - maybe you need to make some kind of box out of white card like the pro's use?
It's a beautiful card Ann even if you did struggle with the picture
Ann x
Beautiful card Ann, I love your image, she is so adorable!
Keryn :D
This is amazing Ann!! I love the pink & white on the clear card!! Fabulous job!!
Lovely to see you Ann. Great piccie. I hope you don't give up on the acetate cards - they really are something special and this one is no exception.
Beryl xx
Oooo Ann I love this. One of your gorgeous acetate cards. Love the new look blog too
Beryl x
Post a Comment