Not so much a Christmas card today, but certainly a card that would be good to send out in the winter months as it features the beautiful Christmas Rose - Helleboris Niger. The image is from the Favourite flowers stamp range by Joanna Sheen.Additional materials used:
- green card and patterned papers from stash
- lace threaded with organza ribbon
- Cuttlebug swiss dots folder with dots sanded to give a more distressed look
- gold border and sentiment peel offs from stash
- Promarkers
- Crafty Creations - Lace and distressing
11 comments:
Hi Ann,
I love this card, it is gorgeous, fab stamp, I think you maybe tempting me to get this one LOL
Hugs
Christine xx
Hello Ann
Your card is stunning and gorgeous, I love how you have threaded ribbon through the lace, and you've cuttled!! Great layout.
luv
irene
xxxx
Lovely card Ann!! I love the greens and the lace trim is a perfect touch!!
Lovely layout and colors Ann! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena
How beautiful - the image and the card.
Beryl xx
A beautiful card Ann
Clairex
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your beautiful card... very elegant!
Saskia :)
Just beautiful Ann, I love the stamp and well everything about it
Beryl x
this is so beautiful and elegant! stunning card! love your take on my theme this week! thank you for joining us at crafty creations
hugs mandyxx
this is absolutely beautiful.
thank you for visiting my blog
What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our lace and Distressing challenge! Cheers Claire x
Post a Comment