Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Happy Anniversary

This is another of the large sized sample cards I did for Joanna Sheen's new Favourite Flowers range of stamps. I just think this rose stamp is so gorgeous and so romantic.

Materials used:
  • Joanna Sheen stamp Roses from the Hothouse Flowers set
  • pearlescent card in two shades of burgandy
  • roses paper by Anna Griffin
  • rub on sentiment and organza ribbon from stash
  • Fiskars Shapeboss to create heart embossed frame
  • tag cut using cuttlebug die
Challenges:
Thanks for looking again and for the wonderful comments I receive each day. It's amazing how they really do make you feel good about yourself.

Only 3 more sleeps to the NEC and I've already got a plan of action involving Just rite stamps and a certain snowflake die. Oooooooooooh so many lovely things it's gonna be tough deciding which to get.

12 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card Ann!! Love the beautiful roses and wonderful layout!!

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Oh your card is just goegeous. I agree about the paper works perfectly. Love the stamp and coloured in wonderfully, the embossing is just perfect. Oh you have given me an idea ????

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Ann. The roses are beautiful. Tess x

Pink Dandelion said...

Simply beautiful. Debs xx

Chrissie said...

Oh Ann, this is just beautiful, you can't beat Joanna's images for a touch of romance can you? Your colouring on this is superb.

Christine said...

Beautiful card Ann, I must check out Joanna's new stamp range.
Love the roses
Hugs
Christine xx

dragonflyjoy said...

Oh Ann another gorgeous card. Lovely to see such nice flowers. I love everything about it especially the colour co-ordination, it's so "rich", fabulous. I have some of the rose backing paper which was a freebie with Making Cards mag. some years ago and it is so pretty.
Well done again.

love
Joyce xx

Torico said...

Beautiful card Ann. You've colored the image perfectly. I would like to carve such a beautiful rose like this!

Max said...

Another stunning card - love the doubled up greeting tag ... makes it extra classy. Not that your cards actually need any more class I hasten to add LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Beryl said...

Fabulous Ann. Really luxurious and just plain gorgeous.
My list for Thursday is getting longer and longer. Hope I leave some goodies for you.
Beryl xx

BA said...

wonderful card ann
thanks for joingn us at fw shapes & more
xoxo BA

Vitahus said...

Wonderful card!
You are busy Anne, that's already the second card for our challenge! Thank you sooooo much!!
hugs conni

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.