Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Another favourite flower...


Oh dear disaster has struck - I've done something to a muscle under my ribs or thereabouts and it's really painful to sit crafting or on the computer (hmm I know - why am I writing this post then? - well blogging is totally addictive and I'm only going to write a bit!).

Can't make any cards at the moment so grabbing the opportunity to show another of my sample cards for Joanna Sheen's Favourite Flowers stamp sets.  I think yesterday I said the hydrangea was my favourite - hmmmm well actually I love this rose too and the sentiment that accompanies it.

As the challenge at My Time to Craft is 'anything goes' my card fits that challenge well.

Hope whatever it is that I've got doesn't stay around too long I've got toooooooo many things to do.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very classy card Ann. Love the touch of lace. Hope you feel better soon. Tess x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Ann
You are definitely a dedicated crafter/blogger!I do hope you are feeling better very soon. Love the delicate colours on this card, and the layout is beautiful.
Sylvia xxx

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Another fabulous card, take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon.

luv
irene
xxxx

Pat said...

Hi Ann

Beautiful card, love the flower image and the gorgeous pastel colours. Thanks for joining the challenge at MTTC this week. Happy New Year.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Ann, this is so stunning!! What a gorgeous card with your elegant colors and lace!! I love it!! Hope you've enjoyed your Christmas and ready for the New Year!! HUGS

Ann Whitfield said...

Another beautiful card Ann - I hope that muscle settles down soon.
Ann x

dragonflyjoy said...

Oh Ann, what a beautiful card. The background and lace look great and the shading on the rose is perfect (as always)
Sorry to hear you have done something to a muscle under your ribs. I expect you have been overdoing things, Do hope you will soon be feeling much better.
I have the rose stamp from J.S. but not used it yet. Not felt like doing anything much for weeks but did take down the cards this morning and that was me finished. Presents still under the tree unopened.

Happy New Year to you, Shelley and Laura.
love
Joyce xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Ann!! I love the pink & green and the lace trim!! Hope you start to feel better soon!!

Happy New Year!!

Trudi said...

What a pretty card Ann, I love that lace you used! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Sandra said...

Another beautiful card. I admired it at the launch.
I really hope you feel better soon.
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Sandra x

Christine said...

Beautiful card Ann, so elegant.
Hope you feel better soon
Christine xx

Unknown said...

Aw, sweet Ann! I hope you're feeling better very soon. ((hugs)) I love the soft and pretty card. It's gorgeous. I hope your 2010 is very full of the laughter & light you bring to others. XOXO Tina

coldwaters2 said...

What a stunning card that image is so beautiful and I love the papers and lace. I do hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely soft colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge and hope you feel better soon! xx

Chrissie said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for participating in the MTTC Challenge this week!
Happy New Year!
Chrissie

Daniele said...

this is a stunning card and the lace just finishes it off happy new year frm MTTC hugs x

Justine said...

Wow how funny I stumbled over this post in response to your sweet comments on my blog. I feel ya! Addiction for sure, as I sit here in my jammies with a heating pad TIED over one shoulder and under the other, praying that the Motrin kicks in w/out making me nauseated. Not a clue what is wrong, I think I am sick. Feels like strained/pulled muscles all over my back and neck but I have a feever and my eyes hurt in their sockets and yet, here I sit!! Your card is beautiful

Audrey said...

what a beautiful card! the colors are perfect! i love the flower image

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.