I had such good intentions for making a fabulous Happy New Year card to post today - even found the perfect image at Whimsie Doodles, but I just can't as my rib muscle is still so painful. Wouldn't mind, but I didn't even think I had any muscles!!!
Anyway as you can see it's another card made using one of the stamps from the Favourite Flower collection by Joanna Sheen and I'm actually not going to say this one is my favourite - I do like it, but not as much as the rose, hydrangea and the sweet pea stamps.
Hope you have a fun time bringing in the New Year and do take care. Pulled muscles or broken bones are no fun - I can vouch for that.

9 comments:
Great card as usual Ann. Take care of yourself. Happy New Year to you too. Tess x
Wonderful card Ann!! Hope you start to feel some relief soon!! Try to take it easy!!
Super card Ann. Take care of yourself and a Happy New Year to you too.
Christine xx
Another beautiful flower card Ann. I think I will be adding to the three designs I have as they look so lovely. I have The English Rose, Roses and Sweet Peas but might take a look at the rest of the collection and use some of my Christmas/Birthday money. Also need some new stamp pads. Not sure which are best for these sort of stamps though.
So sorry to hear you are still in pain and hope it won't last much longer. Take things easy for a while:-)
love and hugs
Joyce xx
Fabulous card Ann love that image it is a beauty...I hope you feel better soon and have a Happy New Year
Hugs
Lorraine x
Very elegant! I love the beautiful color combo. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Very beautiful card Ann!! I'm so sorry to hear you are having so much pain...please take it easy and I hope you will be feeling better very soon.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Wishing you a New Year filled with Much Love, Happiness & Many Blessings!
Love & Hugs to you sweet friend~
Carol Anne
Happy new year Ann, I hope you feel better soon.
Your card is so pretty...gorgeous!!
Hugs Emma x
Rib pain is awful, it is hard enough to breath, let alone do much else! I love your flowers, these are just beautiful!
Post a Comment