Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Here comes Frosty the Snowman again...

Just had to use the snowman image from Your Next Stamp more than once - he really is a cutie. This time I used a scalloped acetate circle folded in half to make a semi circular card. The acetate has a blue pearlescent circular card attached to the inside of the acetate and a white paper overskirt attached to the outside, which means that all the DST is hidden sandwiched between the two layers.

I must admit I went a little crazy with the snowflakes and gem stones, but hey it's nearly Christmas!!

My card fits some of the same challenges as yesterday...
Have a great day everyone - and spare a thought for those of us facing job interviews - eeeeeeeeeeek!

In all the panic (see interview note above) I totally forgot to mention that Karen at Your Next Stamp is offering 10% discount this week to The Pink Elephant participants so if you fancy treating yourself pop over there and use the discount code TPE when placing your order. Yeah - Happy Shopping.

Ann xxx

24 comments:

Davi said...

This card is absolutely soooo darling and fun!! Love everything about it!!!

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Gorgeous card, Love the shape and the snowman is so cute. Your comment was definately not there last night. Gremlins indeed !!!

luv irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Ann. Great stamp and just love the shape. Tess x

Sue-ann said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design!!

Beryl K said...

I do so love your acetate cards Ann, this one is gorgeous, and a great snowman
Beryl x

Max said...

It's a snowy-licious cute card Ann - so pleased to see you were just kidding about not making acetate cards again LOL!
Ermmmm ... what interview??
Where? When?? How???

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Chrissie said...

Fabulous Ann, I love these little 'rocker' cards you make!
Sending you lorry loads of good luck (not that you'll need it!) for your interview sweetie.

Lin said...

Love your shaped card!! Very clever and cute!

Trudi said...

I love how you did that card Ann! Good luck on your job interviews!

Liz said...

BRILLIAND CARD LOVE THE SHAPE TOO THANKS FOR JOINING PAPERPLAY

LIZ X

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Ann!! Love the fun shape!!

Karina said...

Dear Ann

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Beryl said...

Very clever card Ann. Great image and great design too.
Beryl xx

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

WOW! This is stunning! So glad you to see you enjoying the snowman image! Love the shape and all those snowflakes are fabulous!
Hugs
Karen {yns}
xx

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous Ann - I'm ever so glad you decided to enter a second time - you can enter as often as you like! Not that I need an excuse to visit your blog.....
Ann x

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the acetate circle folded in half! CLEVER! And the snawman is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute image, clever card design. You can never have too many gems and snowflakes! Thank you for joining us at PaperPlay!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab card Ann, love the shape and the image! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. :)

Georgia said...

This is stunning! I really love the shape of the card and the snowman looks great! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card! Love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge!
Shelly ;)

Kim. said...

This is beautiful, love the colours and the image is just so cute. Thanks for joining us this month.
Kim xXx Crafty Calendar Challenges.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful too! Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge

Anonymous said...

Ann, you are having way too much fun w/ Frosty.

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.