I hope!!
I'm gonna be really careful as I really don't want to go back to square one. I have managed to do some card making but I can't show because they are for the new things Joanna Sheen has planned for next weekend.
oooooooooooooh so exciting!!!
oooooooooooooh so exciting!!!
Today of course is The Pink Elephant day and I haven't even participated. How bad is that? One thing though I can't wait to pop over there and see what my team mates have been up to. This week Ella has a recipe for us - 2 designer papers, 3 buttons and snowflakes.
Wow perfect for maybe scrapping those fabulous Christmas photos or even getting a head start on next year.
Talking of getting a head start on next years cards, gifts etc - don't forget the Bah! Humbug! challenge starts on Friday. Yeah - good job my rib is healed and by then my cards will be down and some recycled - ooooooops nearly gave the first challenge away!! Pretend you didn't read that - lol!
6 comments:
Great to hear that your rib has healed. Do take care Ann. I am with a stiff neck - my sis has one too - more likely stress, me with my mum's move, her with work I guess. When working in retailing this time of yr. nothing but stress with sales etc.
Carole x
Pleased to hear youe rib has healed, looking forward to seeing you dt samples at the weekend, and Bah Humbug's 1st challenge.
Christine xx
Good to hear the rib is better now. Don't you go out now and slipon the ice. Look forward to seeing the JS samples.
Beryl xx
Take it easy Ann and make sure you only do short stints with plenty of rest in between ... we don't want you putting yourself out of action especially as you are needed to keep the Bah Humbug wheels turning efficiently.
Looking forward to seeing your Sheenie samples when you are able.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hello Ann, I wish you all the best and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hi Ann!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment