Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Floral card...

My first card using my new Royal Horticultural Society CD by Joanna Sheen.  I wanted a floral birthday card and somehow ended up with an everyday card for my box.  Ah well the birthday card can be made another day.  I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers for my layout.  Had to tweek it a little as I haven't got an oval die or punch for the sentiment.
My card is also for the challenges at ...
Another free day today - bliss - can't decide how to spend the day, but whatever I do I'm sure it will be great.  Hope your day is fantastic too.

11 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Your card is amazing, and gorgeous, I love it. Fabulous image and papers. Fantastic layout.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Good morning Ann... love the boldness of this card, so neat and beautifully put together... me loves it :)

Elaine x

Linda said...

What a stunning card Ann, the background layering sets the image off perfectly. Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet Challenge this week :)

Anne said...

Hi Ann, what a stunning card. Love the image, should I buy the RHS??? Hugs x

Torico said...

Hello Ann.
I apologize you that I didn't visit your blog for a long time.

This card is awesome! Love the gorgeous image and delicate lace.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ann what a delightful card that floral image is so beautiful I love it

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

It certainly is bloomin gorgeous Ann. What a stunning image. Tess x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is a beauty, love these flowers and your layers....GORGEOUS card!

Beryl said...

It's a lovely card Ann - gorgeous flower image and papers.
Bery xx

Beryl K said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Ann, love everything about it
Beryl x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the flowers are so pretty! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.