Tuesday, 2 February 2010

More Pink and more of Robin's Digis...

This card was made using another of Robin Willis's amazing digi images.  How cute is this?  I absolutely love the sleep suit image complete with rock motive and sentiment that says 'Eat, Sleep, Rock'. 
I used the amazing sketch from the new challenge at Sketch and Stash.  I love their sketches as they are always so easy to interpret and yet give stunning results (even in my hands).
My digi was printed on to white card and then very bravely (that gingham card is pretty thick) I printed the image again on to the pink gingham card, which enabled me to paper piece the image.  A spare white image provided the skull and the bow was coloured using a pink Promarker.
My card is also for the challenges at...
Have a fantastic day again everyone.  Mine has got to be better than yesterday.  After travelling nearly 3 hours (3 buses with half hour waits at bus stops inbetween) I arrived at my First Aid course to find I was the only one there and was at the wrong place.  The moral of the story is when your manager tells you where a course is being held ensure she puts it in writing and then double check with the venue to be on the safe side.  On the positive side I did have a brilliant book by Cathie Glass with me so once on the buses I was a happy reading bunny.
Ann xxx

11 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann

This is just fabulous, and agree
Robin's digi's are amazing. Love the layout and papers.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Ann.. love the pink gingham, one of my fav papers! Love the image too and the layouts perfect :)

Elaine x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Celebration challenge at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great image and love the sentiment! Cheers Claire x

Eiglas said...

Lovely example of paper-piecing Ann!
Good luck in the challenge!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our paper piecing challenge! Thats one cool baby grow - really fun! Cheers Claire x

Beryl said...

This is so gorgeous Ann. Love the sentiment on the imnage. Just reminds of the fantastic afternoon I had cuddling my hairdressers 8 week old baby girl. Cant' wait to be a great gran now.
Beryl xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Awwww...this is so sweet, Ann!! I love the baby pink gingham!! Wonderful job!!

Rose said...

thanks for helping us celebrate this week on crafty creation with your super fun baby card :) i luv the sentiment with the skull and cross bones! LOL too funny

Beverly G said...

You've convinced me to check into Robin's digis,love your cards,thanks for all your wonderful comments on my cards. 40yrs ago I prayed to never have to take another bus,so far God has been good to me.

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Ann, what an adorable card this is. So so cute. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.

Hugs Suzi x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ann :-) I love gingham for baby cards especially ,,, lovely image too ;-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Sketch n Stash Challenges :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.